Mass Times / Confessions
Daily Mass Schedule: Monday - Friday *6:30am
Saturday Mass Schedule: *8:00am mass
Sunday Mass Schedule: *7:30am mass
Confessions: Saturdays from 3:30-4:30pm in the Children’s Chapel, allowing both privacy and “social distance.” Please remain at “social distance” in the church or outside as the weather permits.
Parish Office Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30am-4pm.
To contact Fr. Michael Pontarelli, pastor, please call his cell 714-853-1190.
Health and Safety Guidelines
- Catholics over age 65 and/or with a co-morbidity are encouraged to consider not returning to Mass just yet, and anyone showing any symptoms of sickness, or anyone who has a household member who is sick or showing symptoms of sickness should not come to church.
- To anyone considered to be in a higher risk group: Bishop Kevin Vann has dispensed the obligation of attending Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation.
- For INDOOR masses please follow these protocols:
- Please see note from the **Diocese of Orange.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. You are advised to bring your own.
- Physical distancing of 3’ must be maintained for all those not living in the same household.
- The church will be sanitized/cleaned before and after each service.
- Holy water fonts will be empty, and hymnals removed.
- The church will be well ventilated.
- Congregational holding of hands during the Our Father is suspended
- For the sign of peace, please do so safely, without touching anyone outside your household.
- The distribution of the Precious Blood is suspended.
- Congregational singing is discouraged to limit the spread of the virus.