GIVE USING FAITH DIRECT
The Faith Direct program gives you:
* A convenient and consistent way to support St. Juliana Falconieri by electing to use direct debit from your bank or
credit card account.
* The opportunity to support our parish even if you are absent from Mass for travel or illness.
* A solution to a situation we know many families face on their way to Mass: where did I put my envelopes?!
With the support of the parish finance council, we have selected the Faith Direct program for many reasons,
For 10 years, Faith Direct has worked with hundreds of Catholic parishes throughout the United States and is
recognized as the leading eGiving program.
Faith Direct provides the critical third party security needed for this new way of parish support: this limits the
liability for our parish and keeps your information in secure hands.
How does it work?
* If you are new to on-line, eGiving, visit faithdirect.net and enroll securely online. Our parish code is CA850.
* If you currently use Vanco or Parish Pay for on-line giving, please go into your account, deactivate it and go
to faithdirect.net to enroll in Faith Direct. (Contact St. Juliana Business Manager, Esteban Jimenez at
714-853-1192 if you have any concerns or questions.)
* You can elect to have your specified bank or credit card account debited on either the 4th or 15th of the month for both
offertory and any second collections you support.
Parishioners can elect to receive “offertory cards” in lieu of envelopes to be placed in the collection basket.
Thank you for your assistance and for joining Faith Direct for your offertory giving!
"We thank you for using Venmo, PayPal or your Credit Cards to donate to our parish. If you are a registered parishioner, please include your "envelope number" in the comments section with your donation. All others using Venmo, PayPal or Credit Cards to donate to our parish will be treated as cash donations placed in the Sunday offering baskets. Thanks again for remembering St. Juliana Falconieri parish during these difficult times."